Hot-Lunch Ordering System Information
SDJA has partnered with MySchoolAccount.com for the managing of our lunch service and payments. MySchoolAccount.com offers you the ability to make deposits directly into your student’s account online or via their Mobile App. You can PreOrder Meals, track what your children have been eating for the past 30 days, transfer funds between students and have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low. Deposits and payments can be made through ACH (checking/savings) or Credit/Debit Card*. Each child’s account will be updated in real time, so account balance information will be current daily.
In order to take advantage of this service, you will need to create a parent account. This requires you to:
- Go to www myschoolaccount.com.
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
- Select CA for the state
- Create a User ID and Password
- Choose San Diego Jewish Academy from the “School District” drop down menu.
- Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your children’s student ID numbers to add each student.
- After the students are added you will be able to make payments to the student account(s) and view transaction history.
Note: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
We urge you to take full advantage of this system by funding your student’s account in advance online for use as a declining balance in line.
*Note: There will be a per transaction convenience fee of $2.00 at check out for Checking/Savings and 4.75% for credit/debit. These convenience fees are only associated to financial deposits and not necessarily purchases.
Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year.
GMLS Students will be authenticated with a pin pad and will need to remember their ID (staff can always search for their name in the database if need be).
MUS Students will be authenticated using biometrics. For a list of biometrics FAQs, please click here. We will scan all the MUS students during the first week of school.