SDJA’s Early Childhood Development Program
Painting A Positive Future For Your Child
SDJA’s Early Childhood Development Program offers children from six weeks to five years old an active environment that helps children develop cognitively, socially and emotionally. Our preschool and the popular Beit Yeladim infant care center, provide our students with a warm environment that helps students develop the building blocks of learning.
Beit Yeladim Infant Care Center (Six Weeks to Two Years)
Beit Yeladim, or children’s house, is a fully licensed infant care center in Carmel Valley. At Beit Yeladim, babies, wobblers and toddlers are safe, nurtured and loved. Our experienced faculty provides activities that encourage the social, emotional, intellectual and physical development of young children.
Learn more by clicking here.
Full Early Childhood Development Program:
- Care for ages six weeks to five years old
- Over 30 years’ experience in Jewish education
- State-of-the-art facilities in an age-appropriate environment
- Five, three and two day a week preschool programs
- Same successful pluralistic SDJA philosophy
- Seamless transition into kindergarten and Golda Meir Lower School
For more information about SDJA’s Early Childhood Development Program, please contact our admissions department at (858) 704-3716 or email@example.com or click here to fill out an online inquiry.
"The important thing is to not stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing."
Albert Einstein, Scientist