- Visit San Diego Jewish Academy. Attend an Open House or take a "Tuesday Tour". Call the admissions office at 858.704.3717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour. We encourage both parents to attend. Reservations are required for all admissions events and tours.
- Submit an online application including a $100 non-refundable application fee.
- Download and print the supplementary application materials. Click on the appropriate grade packet below.
- Submit the required teacher recommendations to the applicant's current school.
- Request that the applicant's current school send a copy of transcripts and academic records.
- Mail SDJA a copy of the applicant's passport or birth certificate.
- An SDJA Admissions officer will contact you to schedule a kindergarten screening or shadow day.
- Apply for Tuition Assistance, if applicable.
Please contact the admissions office with any questions or if you have any technical difficulties: email@example.com or (858) 704-3717