Applying to SDJA
San Diego Jewish Academy Admissions Process
- Visit San Diego Jewish Academy. Attend an Open House or take a “Tuesday Tour“. Call the admissions office at 858.704.3717 or email email@example.com to schedule a tour. We encourage both parents to attend. Reservations are required for all admissions events and tours.
- Submit an online application including a $100 non-refundable application fee.
- Download and print the supplementary application materials. Click on the appropriate grade packet below.
- Submit the required teacher recommendations to the applicant’s current school.
- Request that the applicant’s current school send a copy of transcripts and academic records.
- Mail SDJA a copy of the applicant’s passport or birth certificate.
- An SDJA Admissions officer will contact you to schedule a kindergarten screening or shadow day.
- Apply for Tuition Assistance, if applicable.
Please contact the admissions office with any questions or if you have any technical difficulties: firstname.lastname@example.org or (858) 704-3717
San Diego Jewish Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships, loan programs, athletics and other school administered programs.